Monday 8 December 2014

AR: Contribution to Production

I have taken the primary role in shooting and editing our video. So I led with the positioning and movement of the camera after having the rest of the groups approval and agreement. For editing I took control of the mouse while we collaboratively decided where shots should be positioned. I refined the cutting rate to fit the music and experimented with the time stretch for particular shots to synchronise with our track's rhythm and for practicality to make shots fit neatly.


I have taken a prevalent role for our advert and digipak, overviewing the development and processes taken on photoshop. I put the digipak together with all the panes we edited. I individually collected screenshots straight from Premiere using the Freaze Frame tool and edited the resolution and used reflections to extend areas of the image to fit into the panes. I edited the images for both of the adverts and then sent them to Emma-Louise for further refinements such as adding in the text and links.

No comments:

Post a Comment